Hey,
After Legnitca, I went directly to Wroclaw on thursday, through secondary roads on the map, and sometimes just way of pavement or dirt. Amaising, but less dangerous regarding the trafic and the trucks !
On the big roads there are lots of trucks and the side of the road is in bad shape, but on the secondary roads the road is not better...
Wroclaw is a bueautiful town with an historical center that is just beautiful. Even the commercial area is great. I had the opportunoty to discover it by myself on Friday, during the day, and visit it again in the night. So different...
Today saterday, I went to the Panorama and national museum, plus saw a race of Oxford vs Worclaw, on boats (rame par equipe, 5 + un bareur). Pawel also took me to eat some Polish food : Bigos !
samedi 9 mai 2009
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire