After a few days in the south of Poland, I'm back in Warsaw.
Let me just tell you what happened after the Kielce visit !
I visited a bit the city in the morning, then Reached Busco, a SPA city 50 km away south. There I met Alicjia and her family, with a great garden with vegetables an fruits, and we visted the city, talked about hich hiking to Spain etc.
On Thusdday i then left to Tarnów to meet Justyna, who I had missed while she was visiting Paris in March. We met in the center of the beautifil small city. We went to a Jazz concert in the evening with another CSer from Irland bt living in Poland since 3 years. Justyna had some great old music from the 60s home, it was great to hear it ;)
On Friday I took a train to Kraków, so I could arrive at Matheuz' place not too late. After few difficulties to find the place in the subbourbs, I arrived ! There was Mario already, and we waited for 2other girls before going to the "speed dating party" of the Kraków camp.
Next day, the camp continued with some pic nic, tram party and evening in pubs / clubs, where I was tired and quite not sociable...
Sunday was with a not boring sightseeing of the city, a boat cruise and a big free hug on the Marquet Square.
I could meet few people from the previous camp in Warsaw, plus at least Vistoria from Russia.
Then I wondered if I wanted to go a bit more in the south and visist Auswitz for instance, but I did not feel like it and decided to go back north for Lithuania. Tonight I should be in Augustów, then I sould leave Poland soon....
Do not hesitate to leave comments or send me mesages with comments, as actuelly I have nearly no idea of who reads my blog ;)
mardi 26 mai 2009
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
4 commentaires:
Je le lis régulièrement et te suis sur la carte ! Bonne continuation de route et bises, Catherine Petit
Et moi aussi, je lis le blog.
Non mais alors, qu'est-ce que tu crois :-).
Par contre, tu laisses pas trop de photos, quand meme. T'arrives a en prendre et a les classer a peu pres ?
Moi je suis encore en retard avec mes photos de Suede...
Bisous frerot.
pour les photos c'est dur... cs prend du temps et il faut un bon internet... sorry.
Since I met you in Kraków I am interested in your experiences on your journey. I will try to read your blog from time to time.
Have a good trip Samuel!
Kind regards,
Mario
Enregistrer un commentaire