The Warsaw Camp is over, I now go down to Krakow.
In the way, I tried to follow some polish cycling itineraries... but they are not as good as the German ones, and they are mainly for mountain bikes... because by heavy bike in a sand way, it's not really OK....
Anyway I wanted to stop in a camping mentioned on my Polish map, in Bialobrzegi. Once there, i could not find anything, even with asking people. So after a phone call to Weronika my previous host in Warsaw, who remembered going to this place... and as she could not remember more than a global idea, i ate a kebab and went to the forest to put my tent.
10 minutes after it was installed, the rain, and some lightings arrived..... hopefully i was inside the tent.
Yesterday morning, no more rain, but at midday and until I arrive in Kielce, it did not stop. So I did not really enjoyed the fields of fruit trees, and i disliked the forest, with hills, that i needed to go through to arrive in Kielce.
This norning, a bit of rest in Kielce, then I should go to Buska-Zdorj tonight....
1 commentaire:
J'espère que tu aimes ton voyage jusqu'à maintenant malgré quelques déconvenues... Take care
Bisous
Enregistrer un commentaire