Today i went around Tirana...
Most of the time by myself.
So around the main square, at the mosque, the clock tower, the Italian boulevard going to the archeological museum... along the river. Then i went to the Tirana lake, saw all these Valentine couples walking and buying flowers, or being taken in picture.
I saw a little further all these guys cutting the mimosa from the trees, to sell it to the couples around.
I had rain, cold weather, then just after no more rain an sun...
I saw some beautiful girls working to sell computers or other stuff on a sunday od St Valentine. I was offered a glass of wine by one of them ;)
I went around the area where the train station is, then went back to the hostel and the internet.
Then, Aneta from Croatia gave me a phone number from Alfonso, and i contacted his and finally met an Albanian in Tirana.
I am just back from an evening with him and his friend Colombo, around a restaurant with kefte and salad plus french fries, plus beer and raki.
Now... question... will i go to Durres or Lezhe tomorrow...
i have potential contacts in both places but no firm connection yet... we'll see !
Good night, with or without Valentine.
Anywaz, here are pictures from Tirana to Montenegro !
dimanche 14 février 2010
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire