Tuersday the 21st, Ulm, sunny and... a "day off".
I even nearly had a day off too to arrive here.
Actuelly I nearly got lost when I left Alban and Magali's place, so I finally took a train to go out from the city and arrive in Essilingen.
From there I rode down the "Neckar" then down the "Fils", but stopped in Göpinngen.
There I took the train (and nearly got a fine because actuelly it's needed to have a ticket for the bike too, and I did not understand this before) to reach Ulm, where Melanie picked me up at the Hbf.
We then had a visit of Ulm by night, few drinks and talks, and I decided to have a day off, to visit the city, the Munster (big church with the highest tower, for this kind of Munster...), the astrologic clock and the danube river. I also found time to post some old maps to France, and buy new ones, and get my train ticket to Nuremberg where I'll go tomorrow... even if it is not raining...
All the pictures should be here :
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=73490&id=778758850&l=27f6cb06d2
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire