jeudi 6 août 2009

Gdansk to Wien, through Germany and Tchek Republic...


So, after some hesitations I decided to go through Berlin.
230 zl (devide by 4 to have Euros) to go to Berlin, with .... a night spent outside a PKS station, a bus station. 8 hours to wait at the border town.

I did not want to stay in the train station with the homeless people, so i went around and found a place to put my bike and where i could be able to sleep in front of it, on the asphalt, wrapped in my survival blanket, under a public phones machines. It was at the bus station...

Then in Bernin, i had to pay 128 E to go to Wien.
The train, a DB one, crossing Tchek Republic on its big width, then arriving in Wien.

The journey was peacefull and ok. Nice places after Dresden (and a few memories from Andre and Anselm, my hosts in Dresden an Leipsig 3 month before), and before Praha. Then few hills, and also few flat lands with lots of agriculture.

I arrived in Wien then, found a tourist info map and arrives at Adrien and Anna´s place without a problem.
I am now spending some time with them, then visiting the town, and going out in the evenings to some meetings and so on...

I sould be leaving Wien on monday, then reach Bratislava, and go on the way to Budapest on the 13th. I hope to be there on the 15th to be able to go to last day of the szigets festival on the 16th....
Some pics here...

Aucun commentaire: