So what ? Miles Davis says.
Oh... Time passes....
And during this time, what happens ?
For instance last Week End, I packed lost of stuff and had them taken back to Brittany thanks to Gilles (who had a problem with his car on the way) and thanks to my parents...
Let's see some pictures of this all :
Here is the 1st step, chose what to get "rid of".
Then Do it again....
Once most of the "un-necessary" has left, there is some stuff left... such as this :
When packing and throwing things to the rubbish, I took time to capture some souvenirs.
My bottles of bear for exemple...
Then, the week passes, and the "goodbye" evening is planned.
All of you guys available for a drink on the 5th & 12th at the Fleurus (10 bvd Jourdan, RER Cité U) are welcome.
And after the weeks pass, the days in La Réunion arrive.
It'll be from saturday the 14th to Thursday the 26th.
And i'll defenetly use the whole petrol I'm gonna save with my biking next year around Europe...
Anyway It might be my last trip by plane (for my whole life)...
Then once the trip near Madagascar ends, I'll ruch into the Russian consulate in Paris to ask for my tourist Visa for Russia. I already have my voucher, my insurance certificate, I neet to fill in my special form with pisture on it and it should be OK... let's cross the fingers !
An then the last days in Paris will be, the real last ones....
To be continued....
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire